[jdt-debug-dev] proposal for JavaJRETab

hello people who make this wonderful product,

for my own LaunchConfigurationType I use the class
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui.launchConfigurations.JavaJRETab. I have to
check whether the JRE is a JDK. The only way I see, to do this is to
subclass and then use the attributes fJRECombo and fVMStandins to
determine the selected JRE and check it. I know the class is not
intended to be subclassed but it offers no interface to determine the
selected JRE. That can only be determined after performApply was called.
I propose a method like getSelectedJRE() for JavaJRETab.

hans

--
Hans Dockter
mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx