Re: [jaxrs-dev] TCK Assertion Numbers

Cool, thanks!

Btw, I think we should try to recover and/or recreate the tooling to generate the HTML files at least. Ideally, the original XML file would be generated from annotations in the actual spec document (e.g. by a Maven plugin in the spec project).

The entire process is now quite error prone.

I do understand that for the larger specs it will be no small undertaking to annotate the document, but for a tiny thing like Jakarta Authentication (only a dozen or so assertions), I could try it.

Kind regards,
Arjan