Re: [jaxrs-dev] Jakarta EE 9 Plan

As you work through this process to determine the timing and content of your releases, can you help me with maintaining our Project Board?  Based on "hall talk", I had assumed that JAX-RS was going to deliver more than what's defined in the Jakarta EE 9 Release Plan.  Thus, I left your card in the Plan column of the Project Board.  If you decide that you're going with the Version 3.0 idea, then we can indicate that JAX-RS will just be part of the regular plan and we can move you into the Plan Review/In Progress columns.

As I mentioned in the other notes, you will still need the 3.0 release record.  But, I can take you off the list needing a separate Plan Review.  Thanks!

-- Kevin

Back to the top