Re: [jaxrs-dev] Jakarta RESTful Web Services API 2.1.6 is available in maven central

Hi,

You can’t check the product without having the API in place.

For most APIs I tested, this simply meant deleting the  API jar from GlassFish’s modules folder and then copying the new API jar to it.

If you subsequently run the TCK against the product, it will use the updated API jar as part of that run.

You can’t currently run the TCK against just the API jar.

Kind regards,
Arjan