From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dmitry Kornilov
Sent: Mittwoch, 29. August 2018 17:38
To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Vendor commitments

On 29 Aug 2018, at 16:30, Andy McCright <j.andrew.mccright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To summarize:

1) Vendor involvement is important.

Agree. Markus, I am suggesting you talking with Jan Supol from Jersey. We may consider working on some early JAX-RS API 2.2 support.

2) We (the community) either need to continue to press Oracle to release the spec doc and TCK - and find a suitable workaround.

This is an agreement between Oracle and Eclipse Foundation. It’s not only Oracle responsibility. You should understand it and apply pressure on both sides (if you want to).

3) IBM is invested in the success of JAX-RS and Jakarta EE.

Oracle too.

— Dmitry