From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
Sent: Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018 15:35
To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] [Discuss] Initial Roadmap / Preliminary Release Schedule

Markus,

 Somehow my response to your initial message didn’t make it through.

 1) We should be flexible on dates until the legal part is resolved. It’s OK to have dates but they shouldn’t be cast in stone. Regardless, we can work on technical stuff.

 2) As Reza, I hear people asking about NIO and reactive. I believe this should be included, but it isn’t a minor addition. Targeting it for 3.0 would be ideal.

 3) Needless to say, I agree with CDI and dropping the old DI.

 4) We need to discuss minimum JDK versions to support.

 Thanks.

— Santiago