Re: [jaxrs-dev] [Discuss] Initial Roadmap / Preliminary Release Schedule

I would rather say not "even if that takes longer" but "even if that takes more releases" (following the open source motto "release early release often). ;-)

-Markus

From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
Sent: Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018 15:45
To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] [Discuss] Initial Roadmap / Preliminary Release Schedule

On Jul 24, 2018, at 7:18 AM, Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I miss these issues too, but is there a product already supporting that, and are the other vendors willing to implement that in the outlined time frame? If yes, I will add this. If no, adding it to the milestone makes no sense (it would just stop us from releasing).

 Releasing is important, but even more is releasing versions with features that developers actually want to use (even if that takes longer). Better CDI and NIO are certainly in that category IMO.

— Santiago