[jaxrs-dev] Guidance for adoption of Reactive APIs

Hi all,

I just wanted to bring to everyones attention a document that we're creating in MicroProfile for guidance in adopting reactive APIs. I understand that JAX-RS 2.1 already has some support for CompletionStage, and that future releases are likely to include support for Reactive Streams (indeed some implementations already do support it).

Although JAX-RS technically isn't under the MicroProfile banner, this document will hopefully be used at least for inspiration, if not adopted in some form, in Jakarta EE. It would be great if some JAX-RS people could review it and comment accordingly.

https://github.com/eclipse/microprofile-reactive/pull/3

Cheers,

James

--