Re: [jaxrs-dev] Committer Conventions

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 7:48 AM, Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, yeah. Apache NetBeans. Sure. I shouldn't write mails before I had my first coffee. 😂

Shouldn't do anything before the first coffee :P

But on topic, I really don't think we need tools like NLP and excel to count a few votes in the mail. For the Soteria EG we had a couple of votes as well, and I just counted those manually, then made a summary afterwards so people could double check if they were in the counted votes or not.

Worked pretty well ;)