Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Monthly call on refactoring the TCKs...

off Wednesdays 9 am-10 am PDT or similar
+1

What about such time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=9&day=9&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=47&p2=224&p3=43&p4=136
I have added a european city (well London is not really european
anymore :)) but if nobody from eu maybe can be even 1hour later.
+1

Both of the proposed time/days works for me too.