Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Monthly call on refactoring the TCKs...

Hola everyone,

May I recommend that the TCK calls be placed or scheduled on the off Wednesdays 9 am-10 am PDT or similar (doodle pool recommended to zero on the time) when the Specification committee calls do not occur instead.

Friday is not inclusive nor welcoming to Asia, African, EU, & Oceania... wishful contributors.
If Friday stays, Americas Jakartees will only be covered, leaving the rest to utilize wknds which lacks 🤗💙kindness.

Abrazos,