Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Jakarta Platform TCK branching...

The `9.0.x` branch is now archived (tag was pushed and branch deleted).

We just created https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/tckrefactor branch for developing the EE 10 TCK changes as a proof of concept.  Starting as soon as next week, we will schedule Platform TCK calls to discuss ideas for refactoring the Platform TCKs.