Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [glassfish-dev] Ongoing GlassFish testing

That would be great.

From: jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gurunandan
Sent: 27 November 2020 05:02
To: jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx>; glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>; Gurkan Erdogdu <gerdogdu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [glassfish-dev] Ongoing GlassFish testing

Great,

Let me start-on copying glassfish CI jobs from below mentioned jakartatee-tck jobs.

regards,

Guru

On 26/11/20 7:19 pm, Alwin Joseph wrote:

Hi,

IMO we can copy below upstream jobs from Jakartaee-tck CI instance to Glassfish CI instance to run the platform & standalone TCK tests. They are configured to use a prebuilt TCK bundle & glassfish bundle to run the tests.

https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-certification/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-certification-web/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-certification/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jakartaeetck-certification/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jakartaeetck-certification-web/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-standalonetck-certification/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jaxbtck-certification/

Additionally below pipeline jobs also need to exist in Glassfish CI.

https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jaf-tck/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jaxb-tck/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/mail-tck/
https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/debugging-support-for-other-languages-tck/

Guru,

Can you please help do this as you have access to both the CI instances (once you are back).

Regards,
Alwin