Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [glassfish-dev] Ongoing GlassFish testing

Hi
+1 to move into GlassFish Jenkins instance
Regards.
Gurkan

On 24 Nov 2020, at 18:35, Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

As we move to getting a GlassFish final released. I’ve a question on TCK testing. Up to the release of Jakarta EE we’ve been using the TCK project Jenkins jobs to test GlassFish compatibility. Now that the TCK has been released some questions come to mind.

Should we move testing over to the GlassFish Jenkins instance or keep it at the TCK Jenkins?
If we decide to move to the GlassFish instance can somebody help with updating the TCK jobs here or create new testing jobs?
If we decide to keep GlassFish testing on the TCK instance can somebody help kick off jobs periodically?

Thanks

Steve