Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] workaround for GlassFish 6.0 not always starting correctly...

Hi,

We had our first perfect Full Platform TCK run last night with zero failures when running with the [4] fix! [5] was run with the GlassFish zip [6] that was built for testing the change.

This is very encouraging and may mean that the TCK reliability problem is solved.

Thank you Jonathan Coustick for addressing the failure via [4]! Very much appreciated!

Scott

[4] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/pull/23264
[5] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck-scottmarlow/job/darranl-unauthorized_status_code/2/testReport [6] https://ci.eclipse.org/glassfish/job/glassfish_build-and-test-using-jenkinsfile/job/PR-23264/1/artifact/bundles/glassfish.zip