[jakartaee-tck-dev] Target date for promoting Jakarta EE 9 Platform TCK...

Hi,

We would like to promote the Platform TCK by end of day on Thursday October 29, 2020, at the latest Friday (early) morning October 30, 2020. The Friday morning target will be Eastern Standard Time (EST).

This will help unblock SPEC APIs that are waiting on the Platform TCK. At this point, we are still passing all TCKs [1].

If you plan on making further Platform TCK changes this week that are required to be in EE 9, please let me know. I will be away from the computer Thursday afternoon but should be back on Thursday night and entire day Friday.

I am going to work on finishing https://github.com/scottmarlow/jakartaee-tck/tree/assertion_doc_cleanup_pass1 that I started a few days ago (mostly to reflect the removed src/com/sun/ts/tests /rmiiiop tests). After that, I will look for other Jakarta Platform TCK doc issues.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Jakarta-EE-9-TCK-results

Back to the top