Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Time to start making Jakarta EE Platform TCK documentation changes...

On 9/24/20 2:14 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to make a first pass through to review the Platform TCK documentation.

Should we refer to CTS or Platform TCK in the TCK User Guide? For example, from TCKpreface.adoc [1]:

`
This book introduces the Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) for the Jakarta Platform, Enterprise Edition 9 (Jakarta EE 9) and Jakarta Platform, Enterprise Edition 9 Web Profile (Jakarta EE 9 Web Profile), and explains how to configure and run the test suite. It also provides information for troubleshooting
problems you may encounter as you run the test suite.

The Jakarta Platform, Enterprise Edition 9 Compatibility Test Suite (Jakarta EE 9 CTS) is a portable, configurable automated test suite for verifying the compatibility of an implementer’s compliance with the Jakarta EE 9 Specification (hereafter referred to as the implementer’s implementation, or VI). The Jakarta EE 9 CTS uses the JavaTest harness version 5.0 to run the test suite.
`

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/user_guides/jakartaee/src/main/jbake/content/TCKpreface.adoc

Back to the top