[jakartaee-tck-dev] Time to start making Jakarta EE Platform TCK documentation changes...

Hi,

I'm going to make a first pass through to review the Platform TCK documentation.

If others are thinking about doing the same, please do speak up so we can coordinate. I would like to delegate as much heads down work now as possible, so I can spend more time coordinating remaining EE 9 TCK tasks.

I think that we should remove the jakartaee-tck/user_guides/jakartaee/src/main/jbake/content/csiv2logs.adoc as we no longer have interoperability tests. This will also remove the need for client2ejb.png + ejb2ejb.png + web2ejb.png

As I started going through making changes to remove references to the csiv2logs.adoc, I noticed that we have a lot of references to ior-security-config, for example from src/com/sun/ts/tests/ejb30/bb/session/stateless/annotation/resourceoverride/ejb3_bb_stateless_resourceoverride_ejb.jar.sun-ejb-jar.xml:
`
      <ior-security-config>
        <transport-config>
          <integrity>supported</integrity>
          <confidentiality>supported</confidentiality>
          <establish-trust-in-target>supported</establish-trust-in-target>
          <establish-trust-in-client>supported</establish-trust-in-client>
        </transport-config>
        <as-context>
          <auth-method>username_password</auth-method>
          <realm>default</realm>
          <required>false</required>
        </as-context>
        <sas-context>
          <caller-propagation>supported</caller-propagation>
        </sas-context>
      </ior-security-config>
`

It seems likely that we don't need the ior-security-config references in the deployment descriptors in EE 9. We probably should mention that ior-security-config is no longer needed.

I suspect that there are a lot of other changes like this that we need to make.

Scott

Back to the top