Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Time to start making Jakarta EE Platform TCK documentation changes...

Presumably, there would be some kind of references to these in the Platform Spec. as well. They may have been removed, but we should try to keep a check-list of issues like this so that we can confirm that both the written specification and the TCK User Guide have been updated and are consistent.

-- Ed