Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] I cannot attend the community Platform TCK call this friday, are others still planning on having it?

Wonderful to hear Scott.
I have taken the liberty to add your name under the TCK update item, you can add stuff as you see fit as well! The agenda follows the same format as the TCK calls, owned by Jakartees with Ask Me Anything form! :)

See you & many other able Jakartees in that space tomorrow!

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 5:20 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/22/20 1:18 PM, Amelia Eiras wrote:
> Hola Scott & TCK Jakartees,
>
> A few Tribers plan to attend and move the discussion forward this Friday.
> You are so fantastic to push the TCK demo forward after the fiasco of
> last Friday instructions.
>
> I am wondering if you can attend tomorrow's Friends of Jakarta EE call?
> Sept 23rd- 8am-9am PDT

Hola Amelia,

Yes, I can attend and look forward to seeing all for the call!

Scott