Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] I cannot attend the community Platform TCK call this friday, are others still planning on having it?

Hola Scott & TCK Jakartees,

A few Tribers plan to attend and move the discussion forward this Friday.
You are so fantastic to push the TCK demo forward after the fiasco of last Friday instructions.

I am wondering if you can attend tomorrow's Friends of Jakarta EE call?
Sept 23rd- 8am-9am PDT

I am about to add items to the agenda, the TCK discussions from Sept meetings, will be added to the agenda as a core topic!