Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [Jakarta EE TCK Community call] Sept 18, 2020

Thank you Scott for the demo, really useful information!

I'm chaning now the previous password call and Scott and I will be recording the second part of the demo so later in post-production I can edit the final video.
Thank you all for attending and we will keep you updated with the new access link for next week call.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 11:05 AM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry all, the call + demo got hacked during the call and we ended it.  :(