Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] zoom call to discuss the Platform TCK wiki

Hi,

I don't recall if we finalized this (I had to leave right at the top of the hour so maybe this  -- Did we make this meeting weekly on Friday? Will we be using this Zoom meeting ID (that we used last week)? Will it be repeating at 9 AM PDT?

(Sorry, I didn't keep the link Google Doc with the meeting notes nor did I jot down where the recording was going to be posted.)

Thanks,

-- Ed