[jakartaee-tck-dev] How to specify the pull request for a Platform TCK build?

Hi,

I would like to update jakartaeetck-nightly-build-master [1] to optionally accept a pull request build parameter. Perhaps we could try to make it a "git parameter" [2] or string(s) parameter.

By default, I would like to continue to build the Platform TCK master branch.

If the pull request build parameter is specified, I would like to write the output TCK zip to a different output file than jakartaeetck-9.0.0.zip [3], so we could start custom TCK runs against the different output file.

Has anyone already done this with "git parameters" [2]? I think there are other ways to do this as well.

No rush on this.

If this doesn't work well, we do have "history enabled" for Jenkins, which allows us to revert any of the recent (10) job config changes.

Scott

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-build-master
[2] https://plugins.jenkins.io/git-parameter
[3] https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9/nightly/jakartaeetck-9.0.0.zip