Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Promoting the JMS 3.0 standalone TCK

On 8/26/20 8:58 PM, David Blevins wrote:
I don't know the actual process for requesting a standalone TCK be promoted.  The one we'd like promoted is the JMS 3.0 TCK.

There are a list of "Review and promote" github issues already open that can be viewed via [1]. There is an issue for promoting JMS 3.0 TCK [2].

What is the preferred way to request promotion? (list, github issue, other?)

Please do request promotion via the open issue for promoting JMS [2].

Yesterday, Alwin + myself were asked via private email by a (SPEC ballot) mentor to promote the Jakarta Authorization 2.0.0 TCK, for which we created [3] (we missed creating it before) and then did the promotion. That worked fine. Emailing us on this mailing list would also work.

Other Platform TCK committers could also do the promotion if they just ping me and Alwin so one of us can give a +1 on proceeding with the promotion. We will improve this process to scale better for the next release.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+Review+and+promote

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/384

[3] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/478