[jakartaee-tck-dev] Weekly TCK status is now posted on the wiki...

Hi,

The weekly Platform TCK status will be posted to [1] in the form of the number of failures per test group. Each subsequent week, we will add to the top of the wiki page, so previous weeks TCK results will scroll down (so you can more easily see the trend).

We also included a generic links column in the table, so that tracking issue links may be mentioned. All are welcome to improve/update [1] to make it more useful. :-)

Jakartaee-platform/issue#241 [2] suggests that the jakartaee-platform/wiki [3] be updated to also link to [1].

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Jakarta-EE-9-TCK-results

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/issues/241

[3] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-platform/wiki/JakartaEE9