Depending on the JDK version used, will determine the signatures to run against.

Best
Lance

On Jun 10, 2020, at 2:40 PM, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As a reminder, all APIs need to be at the Java SE 8 source and binary levels.  The implementations need to support Java SE 11, but the APIs still need to be at the Java SE 8 level.  I'm not exactly clear on how these signature files get processed for the TCK, but when I see items proposed to be deleted related to Java SE 8 and APIs, it makes me nervous...  Thanks.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/10/2020 11:44
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta Transaction signatures (maybe        others)
Sent by:        jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I whatever you provided as [1] was not included in your message?

But Glassfish master seems to be using 2.0.0-RC2: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/blob/master/appserver/pom.xml#L130. That version you can find in staging: https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/jakarta/transaction/jakarta.transaction-api/2.0.0-RC2/