Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] CDI TCK + Web Profile?

Ed,

Thanks for the pointer. I did know that the CDI TCK is considered as separate, but couldn't find a relevant list. I didn't realize that it would just be the main CDI dev one. I have reposted my question there.

However, my question still stands. There are certainly people on this list (I see their names all over their respective product's certification documentation, etc.) who know how to run the TCK. Since I'm asking an execution question, I'm hopeful that someone here might have the relevant experience or knowledge to help. For what it's worth, I searched the 'cditck-porting' repository that you linked and see no references to webprofile at all.

Thanks.

-Brian

Brian Decker
Rochester Blizzard
Jakarta Platform TCK Lead

Home Office
(612) 216-4881
Roch. Office
t/l 553-4686
bmdecker@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Ed Bratt ---06/03/2020 06:11:40 PM---Brian, Did you inquire with the CDI TCK Dev Team? I think that mEd Bratt ---06/03/2020 06:11:40 PM---Brian, Did you inquire with the CDI TCK Dev Team? I think that might be a good