Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Master build GF_BUNDLE_URL ? Glassfish 6 url

Hi Oliver,

We have recently updated the GF_BUNDLE_URL in our platform TCK build[1] and standalone TCK build[2] master jobs , to use the glassfish6 bundle generated from [3]

GF_BUNDLE_URL=https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/build-glassfish/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/appserver/distributions/glassfish/target/glassfish.zip

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-build-master
[2] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master/
[3] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/build-glassfish/