Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Weekly building of Jakarta Platform Stand-alone TCKs...

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 2:50 PM Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Scott,

Yes that is correct. We build and run the standalone TCKs whose source is jakartaee-tck repo using [1]. This job uses the scripts under /docker to build & run standalone TCKs.
-build_standalonetck.sh to build all the standalone TCKs(takes tck name as parameter)
-{tckname}tck.sh to run the standalone TCK.

But some of the api projects have their own job for building and running these standalone TCKs in its own CI instance by cloning the jakartaee-tck repo. For eg: The jobs in https://ci.eclipse.org/jsonp/, https://ci.eclipse.org/jaxrs/ were used to build and run jsonp & jaxrs standalone TCKs.

Ah, good to know this.  I read in a few jakartaee-tck pull requests that testing of some standalone TCKs were done externally but didn't really appreciate that some api projects have their own ci jobs setup as you mention.

Activation & mail tcks  are built & run in their own CI instances - [2] & [3] respectively.

 Thanks for the info!

Regards,
Scott

Regards,