Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Slack room for informal discussion of Platform TCK tasks/planning...

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:41 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I created a #jakartaee-tck [1] room for discussing the EE 9 Platform TCK tasks/planning, that is open for all in the community that would like to join.

Sharing from slack discussion yesterday/today:
"
Here are some possible ideas for how we can report on our TCK status:
  1. 1. Via a shared google document or spreadsheet
  2. 2. Via a shared github page.
  3. 3. Via an TCK issue, like https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/207
  4. 4. Something else?

My thoughts are that we should primarily use issue tracking for tasks, as we have been.  And update our Kanban board to show work in sorted order, maybe the ordering could be by milestone number
Regarding how to share status, I am thinking we can send a weekly status email to the tck ml.  That would be useful for all, I think.
"

Scott

Back to the top