Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta Mail signature files in platform TCK

Hi Alwin,

Yes we do not want to use the full API jar when recording the individual signatures.

It would also be good to document how the sig-map files work.  I can provide the details for you to update if you need the info

Best
Lance