[jakartaee-tck-dev] Concurrency tck for ee 9

I volunteered to help out with the ee 9 updates for the concurrency project and since Steve has already made the api and spec updates, I've made the package renames necessary for the TCK project.  Concurrency is in wave 0 of the ee 9 project plan (https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects/17).  Although the spec and api have no dependencies, the TCK depends on Resource anno (wave 0), servlet (wave 1), transaction (wave 4), and ejb (wave 5).  Has there been any discussion on how to deliver the TCK updates?  The simplest thing answer is to wait until after wave 5 is complete (ballot start planned for 5/19), but I don't know if that's the right answer....

Regards,

Fred Rowe

WebSphere Architect for JCA/JDBC connectivity and WAS for IBM i
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Cloud
frowe@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top