Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Should we update some of the TCK jobs to send email on failure?

I enabled emailing of jakartaeetck-nightly-build-master failures, that
currently will be sent to just me.

I found it painful during the release of the 8.0.2 TCK, hitting
stability issues when running the platform TCK.  I have some guesses
as to what the cause could of been (configured CPU utilization limit
or memory use limit, coupled with timeout being exceeded) but do not
know for sure.  Having the job sending failure notifications, will be
a hint that we should investigate.

Scott

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 12:32 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I also just noticed that the [1] job seems to be running against the
> > 8.0 branch still (last successful artifacts are showing
> > jakartaeetck-8.0.2.zip), I'll fix that as well, as we should now be
> > running against the TCK master branch.
>
> False alarm, the TCK master branch is still targeting 8.0.2,
> https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/153 is for updating
> that.
>

> > Scott
> >
> > [1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck/job/master/