Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Release of 8.0.2 platform TCK...

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 3:38 AM Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Scott,
>
> It used to take a little more than 12 hours for the run to complete.
>
> I think the job can be killed and restarted. I see the 'integration'
> stage is stuck due to:
> https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/computer/jakartaee-tck-pod-ec29a4fb-e298-4ceb-aec7-bfd3566cb29c-rx-03hvj.

Thanks Alwin, I stopped the stuck run and started a new run this
morning, however, the console output shows the same information (after
running about 4 hours):

"

inflating: /root/jakartaeetck/dist/com/sun/ts/tests/concurrency/api/ManagedTaskListener/concurrency_api_managedTaskListener_ejb_vehicle_client.jar
"

Does this mean that the job is stuck again?  Or is it typical for the
job console output to look like this until the testing is complete?

Thanks,
Scott