Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Release of 8.0.2 platform TCK...

Alwin,

Thanks for bringing up PR#142, I think that there are two commits
associated with PR#142:

1.  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/commit/152b0a6e70f076d4a8c5b8ec84daf9019ca191ff
is directly for PR#142 and updates the now expired client certificate.
I assume the reason to fix is in case the client certificate
expiration date is checked by some implementations.
2.  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/commit/dcf012e6ace5580b10e5df7fc7c018eba92024cd
updates the standalone TCK version for
connector,jacc,jaspic,securityapi,websocket.

Does anyone object to including these two (non-test) commits in 8.0.2?

Thanks,
Scott

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 2:07 AM Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Scott - We should include PR#142 in 8.0.2
>
> Thanks
> Alwin
>
> On 08/01/20 7:42 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:
> > What do you think about PR#142?  Any reason why we shouldn't refresh
> > the client certificate in 8.0.2?

Back to the top