[jakartaee-tck-dev] Breaking revert change

Hi
I wonder why this revert https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/commit/c990b0279c5f3e30699d01ef435d33835198bb3c ?

Now on Jetty side those tests are failing again because of this revert.
The build war is named servlet_sec_denyUncovered_web.war so the webapp is available on the context /servlet_sec_denyUncovered_webBut the test assume the context root being /servlet_sec_denyUncovered because of the files servlet_sec_denyUncovered.ear.sun-application.xml  and servlet_sec_denyUncovered_web.war.sun-web.xml.

As far I know the files servlet_sec_denyUncovered.ear.sun-application.xml  and servlet_sec_denyUncovered_web.war.sun-web.xml  which change context root are not part of the specs and only implementation specific.

Can we please revert this revert?
I'm happy to do a pull request if needed.
Please let me know.

regards
--
Olivier