[jakartaee-tck-dev] Do we expect the XML registries (JAXR) TCK tests to pass on Jenkins?

Hi,

In a Jakarta platform TCK run yesterday using master branch, the JAXR
tests fail due to connection refused errors, see [1][2] for console
output.  Has anyone looked into the jaxr failures yet?  Do we need to
see the JAXR tests passing before releasing the 8.0.2 TCK?

I wonder if jaxrtck.sh [3] is failing to start the "Java Web Services
Developer Pack" listener.  Any suggestions of where to find the
Jenkins output that would show jaxrtck.sh output (which may or may not
have more error information)?

Scott

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck/job/master/366/testReport/junit/com.sun.ts.tests.jaxr.api.javax_xml_registry.BusinessLifeCycleManager/JAXRClient/jakartaeetck_run___jaxr___BusinessLifeCycleManagerInvalid2_createObjectTest_from_appclient/

[2] https://pastebin.com/dNKrjEnd

[3] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/docker/scripts/tcks/jaxrtck.sh

Back to the top