Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] any expertise with the JAXR TCK bucket?

Hi Jim,

1. Can you also check  this wiki mentioning the step to start UDDI registry using the cts-base image. If this works for you, this would be sufficient to run the JAXR tests by using the registry URL in the test configuration.

2. Screen shots of the job are attached, but they have specific steps and properties required to run the jakartaeee-tck/master pipeline job for all the tcks.

3. I can't find the link to the tar file now, will get back on that. If other approaches work, hopefully you won't need that.

Thanks & Regards,
Alwin Joseph