From:        Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/09/2019 09:44 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] any expertise with the JAXR TCK bucket?

Hi Kevin,
We use the script run_jakartaeetck.shwith jaxr argument to run the JAXR tests in JakartaeeTCK bundle from the jenkins jobs.
JAXR tests require a UDDI registry server to be setup(configuration added to the ts.jte). We have included a registry server in the docker image (jakartaee/cts-base) which we use to run the tests and start the server before we run the tests.
Thanks & Regards,
Alwin Joseph