Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Running through CTS pipeline job setup

Some info from https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-run:

Step 1, we execute a (bash) execute shell:

"
#Prepare properties file for GF full profile bundle
echo "GF_BUNDLE_URL=https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee8/nightly/glassfish.zip"; >> jakartaeetck-full.properties echo "GF_VERSION_URL=https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee8/nightly/glassfish.version"; >> jakartaeetck-full.properties
echo "PROFILE=FULL" >> jakartaeetck-full.properties
echo "BUILD_TYPE=CTS" >> jakartaeetck-full.properties
echo "test_suites=assembly appclient compat12 compat13 concurrency connector ejb ejb30/bb ejb30/lite/appexception ejb30/lite/async ejb30/lite/basic ejb30/lite/ejbcontext ejb30/lite/enventry ejb30/lite/interceptor ejb30/lite/lookup ejb30/lite/naming ejb30/lite/nointerface ejb30/lite/packaging ejb30/lite/singleton/concurrency ejb30/lite/singleton/dependson ejb30/lite/singleton/lifecycle ejb30/lite/stateful ejb30/lite/tx ejb30/lite/view ejb30/lite/xmloverride ejb30/assembly ejb30/timer ejb30/webservice ejb30/zombie ejb30/misc ejb30/sec ejb32 el integration interop j2eetools jacc jaspic javaee javamail jaxr jaxrpc jaxrs jbatch jdbc_appclient jdbc_ejb jdbc_jsp jdbc_servlet jms jpa_appmanaged jpa_appmanagedNoTx jpa_pmservlet jpa_puservlet jpa_stateful3 jpa_stateless3 jsf jsonb jsonp jsp jstl jta rmiiiop samples securityapi servlet signaturetest/javaee webservices webservices12 webservices13 websocket xa" >> jakartaeetck-full.properties echo "TCK_BUNDLE_BASE_URL=http://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee8/nightly"; >> jakartaeetck-full.properties

# property file for porting kits
#echo "GF_BUNDLE_URL=https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/8.0.1/nightly/glassfish.zip"; >> portingkit.properties
#echo "PROFILE=FULL" >> portingkit.properties

"

Step 2, we trigger/call builds on other projects in parallel:

projects to build = https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck/job/master
Block until the triggered projects finish their builds = true

Step 3, we copy artifacts from another project (jakartaee-tck/master), to collect CTS/TCK results.

Step 4, collect the jakartaeetck.version and archive results.

Step 5, we generate over CTS/TCK result report.

Step 6, we archive results.

If we want to run the entire CTS/TCKs, I assume that someone (with access to all jobs) could clone the toplevel (https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-run) job, into stable apis ci https://jenkins.eclipse.org/jakartaee-stable?

I think that we would also need the pipeline job that is called from step #3 (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/EE4J_8/Jenkinsfile). I think that these Jenkins jobs assume an OpenShift environment, with certain root folders already being available.

I wonder if the jakartaee-stable environment can expect the same environment to be used?