Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Running through CTS pipeline job setup

Yes. The sample pipeline to modify the ts.jte is expecting the jsonb/bin/ts.jte that does not even have the javaee.home that the jakartaee/bin/ts.jte does, so that is one problem. Are there any ts_jte jobs in the jakartaee-tck ci that are working with the jakartaee/bin/ts.jte you can send out?

On Jul 17, 2019, at 5:57 PM, Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019, 7:45 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is the
> https://wiki.eclipse.org/TCK:TCK_run_pipeline example based on jsonb
> usable as a baseline for running the CTS?

I don't think so, as
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/EE4J_8/install/jakartaee/bin/ts.jte
is different than
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/EE4J_8/install/jsonb/bin/ts.jte

Since these are just the input sources for the two mentioned TCKs, they are probably not the same as the generated ts.jte files.

I think that we should either use the ts.jte from the downloaded CTS/TCK or create a clone of that ts.jte for use in test3.

Back to the top