Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] general question about pressing the "commit" button on CQ bugzilla issues...

As far as I know, in IPZilla the commit button takes whatever is on your current form and adds it to the issue. If you only enter comments, that is what is committed, nothing else changes. Frequently, I just check the "Add Ed Bratt <> to the CC list" box and then press Commit.

Notifications are only sent to those who are directly listed on the issue (under the "People" box).

If you want to have an active conversation with the general audience, IPZilla may not be what you want to use. This list (jakartaee-tck-dev) may be useful, as might github issues for the project. All committers are initially signed up to follow the GitHub repository stream but they can modify their subscription preferences as they like.

-- Ed