[jakartaee-tck-dev] general question about pressing the "commit" button on CQ bugzilla issues...

Hi,

I wanted to comment on an existing https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla CQ issue but am not sure if its safe to press the "commit" button, as I am not sure if "commit" adds my comment or if it marks the CQ as resolved.

Is there a more appropriate list for questions like this about CQ issues?

This particular CQ issue is TCK related, which is why I am posting here.

Thanks,
Scott

Back to the top