Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Review committee lists

On 2023-04-19 2:14 p.m., Scott Marlow wrote:
On 4/19/23 12:44 PM, Emily Jiang via jakartaee-spec-project-leads wrote:
Hi Tom,
The committers that are no longer around or inactive won't be removed but they will be moved to Historic committers so that their status can be reinstated if they want to come back one day.

FYI, I noticed that once you indicate that a committer should be moved to Historic committer list (via "Retire Committer Status" option) that there is no web UI option that I can see to move them back to the active committer list.  So the action to reinstate might be to start an election.

Yup. From https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#elections-retire-cm

"Retired committers are listed as Historic Committers on a project’s Who’s Involved page. To restore an historic committer to committer status, they must be re-elected into the role."

Back to the top