Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Merging of EE4J_8 branches?

Kevin Sutter wrote on 3/4/20 9:26 AM:
Although it's probably a good practice to delete these old branches, there's no firm requirement to do so.  So, the existence of these EE4J_8 branches doesn't necessarily mean there's a problem.
It's a lot easier to track that the right work has been done if the branches are deleted.  We did tell people to delete them when we first asked them to merge them.

Back to the top