Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Staging repo advice required

I replied to this once but I think my reply was lost when my mailer crashed...

Mark Thomas wrote on 1/8/20 12:39 AM:
>>> Should I add this this to the wiki? If yes, as a separate block or as an
>>> edit to the existing job?
>>
>> I would probably update the existing job on the wiki, unless someone has
>> a good reason not to.
>
> Ack. Before I do, I think we need to discuss exactly what the job needs
> to do. The current behaviour doesn't seem quite right to me. Where is
> the best place to discuss this? It probably needs a wider audience that
> the project leads list.

There's an ee4j-build list, but I don't think it has the reach of the project
leads list.

I would probably send it to the community list if you don't think the project
leads list is good enough.

Back to the top