Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Can't create labels for beanvalidation-spec repo

I created this bug for this:

On Aug 9, 2019, at 6:57 AM, Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay, then it's probably something that the Eclipse WebMaster has to figure out.  Normally, they like to work off of bugzilla issues, but let's start with just copying him on this reply and see if we can get things straightened out...

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

From:        Gunnar Morling <gmorling@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        JakartaEE Spec Project Leadership discussions <jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/09/2019 08:50 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Can't create labels        for        beanvalidation-spec repo
Sent by:        jakartaee-spec-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Scott, Kevin,

No, I don't see the green "New label" button on the right at
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/beanvalidation-spec/labels. I know where it should be from other repos, but it isn't there for that repo. Something must be wrong with the permissions.

Having had admin rights on the repo before its transition, that makes me feel a bit disempowered right now :(

--Gunnar