Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Fwd: Eclipse JNoSQL/Jakarta NoSQL status

Hey Reza, I'm glad to you know.
Please, let me know if you need any help.

The Graph API is where we're more seek for feedbacks.

We've received some contributions such as bug report, improvements on the API and so on:

For sure, we're looking for more :)

Usually, the discussion happens either on the Github as issues or PR or in the Gitter:
https://gitter.im/JNOSQL/developers

The is more natural, once it is closer of the code, but I'll work to have duplicated on the email list as well.

Current tickets: