Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Batch Spec progress + How to link to TCK test bundle ?

Scott Kurz wrote on 7/23/19 3:17 PM:
Getting there on the download...it took me awhile to figure out the right scp command, something like:

scp jakarta.batch.official.tck-1.0.2.zip skurz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/downloads/jakartabatch

Here's how I'm doing the scp for Jakarta Mail.  I  believe these are the identities and hosts we're supposed to be using.

DLDIR=/home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org/ee4j/javamail
TCKDIR=tck/eftl

ssh genie.javamail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx \
  rm -rf $DLDIR/$TCKDIR
ssh genie.javamail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx \
  mkdir -p $DLDIR/$TCKDIR
scp *.zip genie.javamail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:$DLDIR/$TCKDIR

In your Jenkins job, under Build Environment, select SSH Agent and choose the genie.* credentials.

Back to the top